The hunt for Lord Alan Sugar’s newest protégé is on, which means it’s time for the, ahem, sharpest business minds and elbows from across the country to seek a life-changing investment while fleeing the gnarled finger of doom. Since six victims of the trial have already been sent home, the teams are shaken up every week. Read on as we explain how to watch The Apprentice 2022 online from anywhere.
Yes, tech mogul Lord Sugar has taken a break from ravaging remote workers for Zoom calls from his Florida retreat to demolish the latest perfectly groomed pack of grandiose dreamers and devious schemers.
Finance executive Nick describes himself as “a boardroom beast,” beauty specialist Amy says she never seems to take no for an answer, and digital marketer Akshay considers sleep “a waste of time.”
Wary of the proceedings will be Karren Brady and Claude Littner’s replacement Tim Campbell, the winner of The Apprentice series one, who embarked on a somewhat awkward career after becoming Sugar’s chosen one. But he certainly knows what it takes to get the boss’s attention.
As the ever-reliable generator of some of the most exciting moments in television history, you can watch The Apprentice online for free right here, no matter where you are.
How to watch The Apprentice in the UK online for FREE
New episodes of The Apprentice air at 9pm GMT Every Thursday on BBC One. You can also stream them live or on-demand through BBC iPlayer.
Both BBC One and BBC iPlayer are free to watch with a valid TV license and the streaming service works on a wide range of devices including laptops, tablets, smartphones, media streaming devices such as Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Chromecast and Roku and PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
If you are not in the UK, Use a VPN to stream your favorite BBC shows online from anywhere as if you were at home.
How to watch The Apprentice online from outside your country
If you’re abroad when an episode airs, you won’t be able to watch the show like you normally would at home, thanks to pesky regional restrictions.
Luckily there is an easy fix. If you download a VPN, you can stream it online no matter where you are. It’s simple software that changes your IP address, meaning you can access on-demand content or live TV as if you were at home.
Use a VPN to watch The Apprentice online from anywhere
ExpressVPN is currently the world’s best VPN
Our experts have tried and tested some of the best VPNs on the market so you don’t have to and recommend them ExpressVPN as their top choice. Not only is it one of the fastest and easiest to use, but this VPN is also compatible with a whole range of devices including Amazon Fire TV Stick, Xbox, Playstation, and iOS and Android devices.
Get one additional 3 months completely FREE when you sign up for an Express VPN annual plan now. If you’re not satisfied with the service within the first 30 days, let them know and they’ll give you your money back.
Three easy steps to using a VPN to watch The Apprentice
1. Download and install a VPN – We recommend ExpressVPN
2. Connect to the appropriate server location – Launch the VPN app, click “Select location” and select the correct location e.g. B. UK for iPlayer
3. Go to the live stream of the selected station – In that case, go to BBC iPlayer
The apprenticeship candidates 2022
- Aaron Willis, 38, flight operations instructor
- Akeem Bundu-Kamara, 29, Financial Strategy Manager
- Akshay Thakrar, 28, Digital Marketing Agency Owner
- Alex Short, 27, owner of a commercial cleaning company
- Amy Anzel, 48, beauty brand owner
- Brittany Carter, 25, hotel front-of-house manager
- Conor Gilsenan, 28, Sales Director
- Francesca Kennedy Wallbank, 26, owner of a sustainability company
- Harry Mahmood, 35, Regional Operations Manager
- Harpreet Kaur, 30, owner of a dessert shop
- Kathryn Louise Burn, 29, owner of an online pajama shop
- Navid Sole, 27, pharmacist
- Nick Showering, 31, Finance Manager
- Sophie Wilding, 32, owner of a cocktail bar
- Shama Amin, 41, owner of a day care center
- Stephanie Affleck, 28, owner of an online children’s store
How to watch The Apprentice: You’re Fired
Comedian Tom Allen reprises his role as the host of The Apprentice: You’re Fired, the sister series that’s almost as cheesy as the original.
You’re Fired follows every episode of The Apprentice that airs on 10pm GMT every Thursday on BBC Two. Remember that you can also watch the half-hour show FREE on BBC iPlayereither live or on demand.
Each week, Tom Allen and a rotating cast of guests will roast and rehabilitate the unwanted contestant, who gets a taste of what the public really thinks of their antics on the show.
It’s always packed with unseen footage, glitches, and suspiciously generous testimonies from boardroom enemies.
This article was previously published on Source link