Since the Samsung Galaxy S21 has been in the market for a while, there are savings on the line, as well as many of the earlier Galaxy S and Note lines. If you don’t mind riding a slightly older flagship, you can save even more. We’ve rounded up the best Samsung Galaxy deals, from the Galaxy S21 to the Galaxy S9.
Regardless of whether you are looking for a foldable premium device, the cheaper A-series or the still powerful Galaxy S20 family, you’ve come to the right place.
Special offers: Save big at the Samsung Discover event
Samsung’s biggest quarterly sale is back this week, with Samsung Discover running new promotions every day. The best deals are only for one day at a time, so you need to stay tuned to make sure you get the deal you want.
If you’ve found this round-up fast enough, you may still have time to take advantage of the September 20th deal: 85% discount on the Galaxy Tab S7 FE When you buy the Galaxy Z Fold 3. You can combine this discount with the sweet savings you can get when you trade in your old phone $ 999.98 ($ 1,239 off).
Here’s a round-up of the week’s rest of the deals:
- Tuesday: Save up to $ 300 on a Frame TV
- Wednesday: Get $ 1,100 Off Custom Made Flex Refrigerators
- Thursday: Save up to 40% on the Galaxy S7 or S7 Plus
- Friday: Get $ 100 off the Jet Bot Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- Saturday: Save $ 80 on the 28-inch UE570 UHD monitor
- Sunday: Get 25% off a Galaxy Buds 2 package
There are more deals on offer throughout the week too, so it’s worth checking out the event for yourself. The link below will take you there, or you can keep scrolling for many more Samsung Galaxy offerings.
The best Samsung Galaxy deals
1. Samsung Galaxy S21 Deals
Although the Samsung Galaxy S21 series only came onto the market in January, you can already save on all three models. Here are some examples.
- Samsung: Save $ 700 with trade-in on the Galaxy S21 or $ 800 on the S21 Plus and S21 Ultra. You can also get up to $ 200 instant credit on watches, earbuds, tablets, and more.
- Galaxy S21 Plus for $ 980 ($ 20 off)
- Galaxy S21 Ultra for $ 1,085 ($ 115 off)
Related: Which Samsung Galaxy S21 Cell Phone is Right for You?
There are also many carrier deals trade-in offers for these phones. Here are some of the best options:
- Verizon: Get $ 1,300 Off Trade In On A New Line.
- AT&T: Receive up to $ 700 in trade-in billing credits.
- T-Mobile: Get a free one with a trade-in.
- US cellular: Switch to US Cellular and get a Galaxy S21 for free or $ 1,200 off the other S21 phones. No trade-in required.
Reviews: Galaxy S21 | Galaxy S21 Plus | Galaxy S21 Ultra
2. Samsung Galaxy S20 Deals
If you’re looking for a high-end phone, the Galaxy S20 series still has a lot going for it. Whether you want the incredible 100x zoom of the S20 Ultra or the fast Qualcomm SoC that powers the entire line of products, look no further.
Here are the best Galaxy S20 Unlocked Deals:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE for $ 350 with trade-in ($ 350 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE for $ 679 ($ 21 discount)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 for $ 590 ($ 410 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (renewed) for $ 439 ($ 561 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus (renewed) for $ 504 ($ 696 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra (renewed) for $ 620 ($ 780 off)
Related: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE buying guide
If you don’t mind getting a deal, you can also check out the Samsung Galaxy S20 deals at Best Buy:
- Save $ 600 ($ 22.22 / month) on the Galaxy S20 Ultra at AT&T
- Save $ 600 ($ 16.66 / month) on the Galaxy S20 Plus at AT&T
3. Samsung Galaxy Note Deals
The Samsung Galaxy Note has become synonymous with the term phablet. The massive screen, integrated S-Pen, and sharp rectangular shape are all hallmarks of the line. Picking up a Galaxy Note is an obvious choice when you have the largest device in the block or want to keep taking notes on your phone all the time.
When you need the latest and greatest, Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra are available. The Note 20 may be a nominal upgrade from the last generation, but the Note 20 Ultra shows how luxurious the phablet line can be. As with many new phones, you can get them at any of your favorite retailers. However, the best way to save some money is to return your device to Samsung.
Here’s a good place to say goodbye to your current device and save up to $ 500 on the Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 for $ 799.99 ($ 200 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for $ 949.99 ($ 250 discount)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for $ 674.99 with trade-in ($ 525 off)
The Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra are the new kids on the block, but Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 is still there, along with the Note 9. The unlocked versions are available via these links:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus for $ 549.99 ($ 550 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (renewed) for $ 379 ($ 221 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (renewed) for $ 268 ($ 132 off)
4. Galaxy Z Flip Deals
Do you remember the good old days of flip phones? Those days are back. Samsung introduced the Galaxy Z Flip to compete with the Motorola Razr, among others, and now you can save money and experience the hype. If you want to turn heads when you get your phone out, the Z Flip is for you. You may just have to be careful how roughly you handle the folding screen.
Check out the Z Flip deals below:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 for $ 399.99 with trade-in (up to $ 700 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G for $ 899.99 ($ 300 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (international version) for $ 799 ($ 400 off)
Read our review if you want to learn more.
5. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold Deals
If the Samsung Galaxy Fold was the godfather when it came to breaking new ground, the Galaxy Z Fold 2 is the sequel that surpasses the original in every way. Samsung has listened to consumers’ pain points and fixed almost every bug that plagued its first foldable device. That means the Z Fold 2 is a powerful – albeit expensive – device for those looking for hardware that acts like a phone and a tablet.
You won’t be able to buy either device at cheap prices, although we’re looking for cheaper foldable devices in 2021. In the meantime, here are some of the best deals you can find on the Z Fold range:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 for $ 899.99 with trade-in (up to $ 900 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 (renewed) for $ 1,157.99 ($ 842 off)
6. Samsung Galaxy S10 Deals
If you want a phone that still has some punch but may no longer have the latest specs, the Samsung Galaxy S10 should be for you. It was the first line from Samsung to include punch-hole cameras across the board and executed on top of the Samsung One UI skin.
You can also choose from the budget-friendly Galaxy S10e, the standard Galaxy S10, and the larger Galaxy S10 Plus. Big savings on unlocked versions of these phones have dried up a bit lately, but you can find deals here and there.
Here are some options:
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (renewed) for $ 265 ($ 35 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S10e (renewed) for $ 193 ($ 57 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (renewed) for $ 324 ($ 76 off)
Check out our Galaxy S10 review here for more information.
7. Galaxy S9 Deals
If you don’t need the latest devices or are on a budget, you can still get a refreshed Samsung Galaxy S9. It has a Snapdragon 845 chip and runs Android 10, but you only have one rear camera to work with. As with the other offers from Samsung, you can choose between the standard size or the plus depending on your preference.
There are some good prices for refurbished Galaxy S9 devices right now. Check out the options below.
- 64GB Samsung Galaxy S9 (Refurbished) for $ 150 ($ 50 off)
- 64GB Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus for $ 169 ($ 81 off)
9. Samsung Galaxy A Deals
Samsung may be offering the Galaxy S line as its flagship, but you can also try the Galaxy A line if you’re on a more limited budget. When it comes to processors, it goes back a step and offers the Snapdragon 400 to 600 series. The Galaxy A series is more of a mid-range line and also offers teardrop notches and some punch-hole cameras.
Here are some of the best deals you can get on these phones:
- Samsung Galaxy A42 5G for $ 349.99 ($ 50 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A51 (international version) for $ 336.99 (63 from)
- Samsung Galaxy A71 (international version) for $ 460 ($ 40 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A10S for $ 175 ($ 25 off)
Now that you’ve hopefully decided on the Samsung Galaxy deals, here are a few more resources that might be helpful:
- The best headphone deals
- The best portable chargers
- The best Samsung fitness trackers and smartwatches
This article was previously published on Source link