Another weekend, another deal master. This weekend’s roundup of the best tech deals we can find on the internet includes discounts from a extensive early Black Friday sale at Best Buy, strong promotional prices for Disney + and Xbox Game Pass, offers on activity trackers that we like from Garmin and Fitbit, and “three for the price of two” sales at GameStop, Target and Amazon.
We’ve rounded up some of the highlights and listed our full list of offers below.
table of contents
Ars Technica may receive compensation for sales from links in this post through affiliate programs.
Top offers of the day
Disney + 1 month membership for $ 2 (normally $ 8 at Disney Plus (for inactive subscribers only)
Through November 14th, new or returning subscribers can save $ 6 for a month of Disney +. If you want to catch up on your MCU movies or binge The Mandalorian, this is a good opportunity, but be aware that your account will automatically renew after the discount month ends.
Garmin Vivoactive 4 / 4s to the $ 194 (usually $ 285) on Amazon, Best buy, and target
The Garmin Vivoactive 4 is a smartwatch that we like for fitness enthusiasts. It offers accurate distance measurement, a sporty (albeit slightly larger) design, a variety of training modes, and solid battery life of four to six days. It works via Android and iOS and monitors advanced metrics such as stress and breathing in addition to the usual heart rate, sleep and step tracking. If you prefer a smaller design, the Vivoactive 4s offers the same range of features in a 40mm frame instead of a 45mm frame. This deal brings in the best price we’ve ever pursued and is part of a wider range of Garmin devices that we love, including the fashionable Garmin Lily and the Forerunner 245 Music running watch. If you are more interested in Fitbits, several devices of this brand are also sold today.
Buy 2, get 1 free offer for various new and used video games at GameStop
If you’re looking to grab some video games for the holidays, GameStop’s ongoing “buy two get one” sale might be of interest. If you add three eligible games to your shopping cart, the price of the cheapest will be deducted at checkout. Sales include both used and new games, including newer celebrities like Call of Duty: Vanguard, Forza Horizon 5, Death loop, Shin Megami Tensei V, and Far Cry 6, among many others. For those looking to browse non-gaming items, buy two more, get a free sale on Target, and Amazon, which we featured in our last Dealmaster, are still running.
AndaSeat Fnatic Edition to the $ 250 (usually $ 530) at AndaSeat
If you can live with a little more …noticeable, a good gaming chair can add a significant comfort upgrade to your home office without breaking the bank. While it was definitely designed for larger frames (think 5’8 “or larger), AndaSeat’s Fnatic Edition is a more than worthy option here. Our review found it easy to assemble and very comfortable over longer distances. For 250 US – dollars this deal marks the lowest price we’ve tracked and is coming as part of a wider sale on the company’s chairs.
Microsoft Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 month membership for $ 1 (typically $ 30) at Microsoft (for new subscribers only)
It is become a meme, but Xbox Game Pass really is an excellent price-performance ratio Hundreds of great games for a reasonable monthly fee. If you’re a PC gamer new to the service and ready to put up with the sometimes clunky Xbox PC app, Microsoft is currently offering a three-month trial of Game Pass for PC for just a dollar. Please note here too that your account is automatically renewed when you log in. If you’d like to play on Xbox, PC, and / or the cloud, be aware that the company Also sell a month its larger Game Pass Ultimate tier to inactive subscribers for the same price.
- Garmin Vivoactive 4 / 4s Smartwatch for $ 194 (usually $ 285) on Amazon, Best buy, and target.
- Garmin Forerunner 245 Music Running watch for $ 250 (usually $ 305) on Amazon, Best buy, and target.
- Garmin Fenix 6 / 6S Smartwatch for $ 350 (usually $ 530) at Garmin, Amazon, and Best buy.
- Garmin Venu Square Smartwatch for $ 130 (usually $ 180) on Amazon, Best buy, and target.
- Garmin Lily Smartwatch for $ 150 (usually $ 200) on Amazon.
- Fitbit Luxe Activity tracker for $ 100 (usually $ 150) on Amazon, Best buy, and target.
- Fitbit Charge 5 Activity tracker for $ 130 (usually $ 180) at Best Buy and Amazon.
- SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD V2 (2 TB) for $ 230 (usually $ 285) at Best Buy and Amazon.
- Beats Powerbeats Pro wireless earbuds for $ 150 (usually $ 195) at Best Buy, Amazon, and target.
- Sony WF-1000XM4 wireless ANC headphones for $ 248 (usually 278) on Amazon, Best buy, and target.
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II ANC headphones for $ 199 (usually $ 280) at Target, Best buy, and Amazon.
Smart home device deals
- Google Nest audio smart speaker for $ 60 (usually $ 100) at Best Buy and target.
- Google Nest Mini smart speaker for $ 25 (usually $ 50 at Best Buy) and target.
- Google Nest Hub Max Smart display for $ 179 (usually $ 230) at Target and Best buy.
- Eufy RoboVac 11S Robot hoover for $ 138 (usually $ 225) on Amazon.
- iRobot Roomba i6 + Robot hoover for $ 550 (usually $ 750) on Amazon.
- TP-Link Kasa HS300 intelligent power strip for $ 45 (usually $ 54) on Amazon.
- TP-Link Kasa HS220 (3-pack) Smart dimmer switch for $ 45 (usually $ 50) on Amazon.
Offers for laptops and desktops
- Acer Chromebook Spin 713 (2021) laptop for $ 529 (usually $ 700) at Best Buy – Core i5-1135G7, 13.5 inch 2256×1504, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD.
- Lenovo Yoga 6 2-in-1 laptop for $ 750 (usually $ 950) at Best Buy – Ryzen 7 5700U, 13.3-inch 1080p, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD.
- Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 laptop for $ 715 at Lenovo on eBay (usually $ 850) – Core i5-1135G7, 14-inch 1080p, 12 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD.
- HP Pavilion Aero 13 Laptop for $ 750 at HP (typically $ 950) – Ryzen 7 5800U, 13.3-inch 1920 x 1200, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD.
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go Laptop for $ 550 at Microsoft and Best buy (typically $ 650) – Core i5-1035G1, 12.4-inch, 1536 x 1024, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD.
- WD Black SN850 (1 TB) NVMe PCIe Gen 4 SSD for $ 150 (usually $ 195) at Best Buy.
- 27-inch Dell S2721DGF Gaming monitor for $ 330 at Dell (typically $ 450) – 1440p, IPS, 165 Hz (144 Hz over HDMI), FreeSync, G-Sync compatible.
TV and home entertainment offers
- Disney + 1 month membership for $ 2 (usually $ 8 on Disney Plus (for inactive subscribers only).
- The Lord of the Rings: The Film Trilogy (4K Ultra HD + Digital) for $ 60 (usually $ 75) on Amazon (clip $ 15 coupon).
- The office: the complete series (Blu-ray) for $ 90 (usually $ 105) on Amazon and target.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Media streamer for $ 25 (usually $ 35) on Amazon and Best buy.
- Roku streaming stick 4K Media streamer for $ 29 (usually $ 50 on Amazon), Best buy, and target.
- Roku Ultra 4K media streamer for $ 69 (usually $ 83) at Best Buy, Amazon, and target.
- 55-inch Hisense U7G (2021) 4K TVs for $ 630 (usually $ 800) at BuyDig on eBay ($ 650 at Amazon).
- 55-inch Hisense U8G (2021) 4K TVs for $ 750 (usually $ 1,200) at Best Buy and Amazon.
- 55-inch LG C1 (2021) 4K OLED TVs for $ 1,297 (usually $ 1,500) on Amazon, eBay (includes $ 120 credit), Best buy, and target.
- 55 inch TCL 5 series S535 (2020) 4K Roku TV for $ 499 (usually $ 590) on Amazon and Walmart.
- 55-inch Samsung QN85A (2021) 4K TVs for $ 1,100 (typically $ 1,350) at Samsung, Amazon, and Best buy.
- 65-inch Samsung QN90A (2021) 4K TVs for $ 1,700 (typically $ 2,100) at Samsung and Amazon.
This article was previously published on Source link