It’s a new day in the Fortnite Item Shop and along with more Halloween characters and the reveal of a brand new character, the licensed NBA skins have returned. The timing is not a coincidence. As the NBA season begins today and several teams are already fighting for their first W, the full range of NBA skins is back in store. Even better, another NBA item is making its debut as a commercial cosmetic product after previously only being available to tournament winners. Here is everything in the Fortnite Item Shop for October 21, 2021.
With the NBA skins, you can choose from several different men or women as a basic model and choose one of the characters in the In the color set Permanently unlocks jerseys and customizable numbers for all 30 NBA teams. This means that you are not only tied to a single player or even a jersey number. Change it as often as you like – a tremendous value for train fans everywhere, hands down.
Along with the NBA character skins, you can also get the NBA Championship Trophy back bling for the first time. Over the summer, this was given to the winners of the Fortnite X NBA: The Crossover event, but even if you weren’t on that victorious Lakers team, you can still lug the shiny trophy around in style.
Here’s everything in the NBA section of the shop:
- Different skins with unique character models – 1,500 V-Bucks each
- Shoot & Score Pack (Back Bling with Basketball Toys) – 600 V-Bucks
- NBA Championship Trophy Back Bling – 400 V-Bucks
- Dribbling Emote – 500 V-Bucks
- Strong Side Bundle (all five NBA male skins) – 3,500 V-Bucks
- Pure Shooter Bundle (all five female NBA skins) 3,500 V-Bucks
If you think Ball isn’t life, there are still plenty of Fortnitemares skins available, including the Dead card set of zombie soccer players and penny with her alternative costume perfect for Halloween. There is also a brand new character called Punky Jett, clearly inspired by Joan Jett – and further proven by her Brokenheart Slicer Pickaxe. You can grab the character for 1,200 V-Bucks or throw the pickaxe for another 500.
🛒 #Fourteen days Item shop
⏰ Thursday, October 21, 2021
– iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) October 21, 2021
We’re back tomorrow with another round of Fortnite Item Shop coverage. In the meantime, don’t miss the details of Fortnite’s Wrath of the Cube Queen event.
- Where to find candy in Fortnite
- Where to place Ghostbusters signs and use a ghost trap in Fortnite
- Where to find the Ghostbusters NPC in Fortnite: mini pufts, mechanical parts and more
- Where to use seismographs in Fortnite
- Where to start signal flares in Fortnite
- Where to reveal the command icon in Fortnite
This article was previously published on Source link