Are you trying to solve Wordle #558 on December 29th and need a helping hand? We have today’s Wordle answer right here. But before you rush into it and start guessing, check out our tips Wordl for some strategies (and initial words) that might help you find the solution in record time, and then come back here for the wordle answer today if you haven’t had any luck.
Wordl is a vocabulary game in which players have six attempts to guess a five-letter word. Once you’ve typed a tip, individual letters within the typed word will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter you entered is 100% correct – the right letter in the right place.
- Yellow: The letter you typed is in the correct word, but you placed it in the wrong place.
- Gray: The letter you entered isn’t used in today’s Wordle answer, so it’s time to go back to the drawing board.
The goal is to guess the right word in as few attempts as possible. If you don’t get the answer in six tries, you lose.
- Today’s Wordle begins with the letter H
- Today’s wordle uses two vowels, but not in a row.
- Today’s wordle can mean “widespread destruction.”
Are you still having problems? Don’t worry – you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, it’s below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is…
Wordle Today: Answers and Hints for December 17 (#546)
New Xbox Game Pass games: what’s new and what’s expiring in December 2022
Wordle Today: Answers and Hints for December 14th (#543)
‘Wordle’ Today December 12: Word of the Day Answers, Hints and Help (#541)
‘Wordle’ Today December 11: Word of the Day Answers, Hints and Help (#540)
This article was previously published on Source link