Having trouble solving Wordle #575 on January 15, 2023? We have the answer to today’s Wordle puzzle right here. However, before you start guessing blindly, you might want to check out ours Wordle tips for some tactics (and initial words) that might help you solve it quickly. If you are still having trouble, come back here for today’s wordle answer.
Wordl is a vocabulary game in which players have six attempts to guess a five-letter word. Once you’ve typed a tip, individual letters within the typed word will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter you entered is 100% correct – the right letter in the right place.
- Yellow: The letter you typed is in the correct word, but you placed it in the wrong place.
- Gray: The letter you entered isn’t used in today’s Wordle answer, so it’s time to go back to the drawing board.
The goal is to guess the right word in as few attempts as possible. If you don’t get the answer in six tries, you lose.
- Today’s Wordle begins with the letter S.
- Today’s wordle uses two vowels, but not in a row.
- Today’s wordle can be “a rejuvenation conical or pyramidal Structure on top of a building, typically a steeple.”
Are you still having problems? Don’t worry – you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, it’s below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is…
New Xbox Game Pass games: what’s new and what’s going away in January 2023
Wordle Today: Answers and Hints for December 17 (#546)
Wordle Today: Answers and Hints for December 14th (#543)
‘Wordle’ Today December 12: Word of the Day Answers, Hints and Help (#541)
‘Wordle’ Today December 11: Word of the Day Answers, Hints and Help (#540)
This article was previously published on Source link