Can’t solve Wordle #588 on January 28, 2023? We have the answer to today’s Wordle puzzle right here. However, before you start guessing blindly, you might want to check out ours Wordle tips for some techniques and initial words that might help you solve it by yourself. If you are still having trouble, check here for today’s wordle answer.
This is how Wordle works
Wordl is a vocabulary game in which players have six attempts to guess a five-letter word. Once you’ve typed a tip, individual letters within the typed word will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter you entered is 100% correct – the right letter in the right place.
- Yellow: The letter you typed is in the correct word, but you placed it in the wrong place.
- Gray: The letter you entered isn’t used in today’s Wordle answer, so it’s time to go back to the drawing board.
The goal is to guess the right word in as few attempts as possible. If you don’t get the answer in six tries, you lose.
Notes for today’s Wordle
- Today’s wordle contains the letter F.
- Today’s wordle uses only one vowel.
- Today’s wordle can mean “to”. behavior like he’s attracted to someone or trying to attract them.”
What is today’s Wordle answer?
Are you still having problems? Don’t worry – you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, it’s below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is…
World’s wild year: The New York Times breaks down the phenomenon’s big 2022
Wordle Today: Answers and Hints for December 15 (#544)
‘Wordle’ Today December 13: Word of the Day Answers, Hints and Help (#542)
‘Wordle’ Today December 11: Word of the Day Answers, Hints and Help (#540)
‘Wordle’ today, December 10th: Word of the Day Answers, Hints and Help (#538)
This article was previously published on Source link