Are you trying to solve Wordle #428 for August 21, 2022 and need help?
Having a lazy sunday? You may have slept in the morning, but now it’s Wordle time! Sunday’s a great way to round off a week of Wordle wins and check your tally – isn’t it? Yes, really Do you need four guesses on Friday or were you in a hurry? You may need to change your start word.
Today’s wordle will leave you feeling left in the dark. We have a few tips that will help you find the answer.
Before checking out the tips below, check out our simple guide on how to play Wordl for some tips and tricks for everyday play, including strategies and good starting words. And bookmark ours Wordl Hub for more tips and answers.
More on Wordle
- The best Wordle tips, tricks and first words
- The best games like Wordle
- Test your knowledge of video games with these Wordle clones
Wordl is a vocabulary game in which players have six attempts to guess a five-letter word. Once you’ve typed a tip, individual letters within the typed word will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter you entered is 100% correct – the right letter in the right place.
- Yellow: The letter you typed is in the correct word, but you placed it in the wrong place.
- Gray: The letter you entered is not used in the answer.
The goal is to guess the right word in as few attempts as possible.
- Today’s Wordle ends with the letter T.
- Today’s wordle begins with a vowel.
- Today’s Wordle could describe a dark room or an extinguished campfire.
Still problems? Don’t worry – you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, it’s below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is…
‘Wordle’ Today, August 20: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#427)
‘Wordle’ Today, August 19: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#426)
‘Wordle’ Today, August 17: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#424)
‘Wordle’ Today, August 16: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#423)
‘Wordle’ Today, August 15: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#422)
This article was previously published on Source link