Having trouble with today’s Wordle? If so, we’re here to help.
Completing Wordle #387 for July 11, 2022 might be difficult – the answer is not a word that most people use often. We have a few tips that might help you keep your impressive Wordle series alive.
Before checking out the tips below, check out our simple guide on how to play Wordl for some tips and tricks for everyday play, including strategies and good starting words. And bookmark ours Wordl Hub for more tips and answers.
More on Wordle
- The best Wordle tips, tricks and first words
- The best games like Wordle
- Test your knowledge of video games with these Wordle clones
Wordl is a vocabulary game in which players have six attempts to guess a five-letter word. Once you’ve typed a tip, individual letters within the typed word will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter you entered is 100% correct – the right letter in the right place.
- Yellow: The letter you typed is in the correct word, but you placed it in the wrong place.
- Gray: The letter you entered is not used in the answer.
The goal is to guess the right word in as few attempts as possible.
- Today’s Wordle begins with a B
- Today’s wordle has only one vowel.
- Today’s wordle is a homophone of a more common word meaning “the emergence of a baby or other boy from his mother’s body”.
Still problems? Don’t worry – you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, it’s below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is…
According to Merriam-Webster, mooring is usually used as a noun and has a few definitions. It could be used as a nautical term meaning ‘sufficient distance to maneuver a ship’, or more generally as a word meaning ‘distance maintained for safety’.
‘Wordle’ Today, July 10: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#386)
‘Wordle’ Today, July 9th: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#385)
‘Wordle’ Today, July 8: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#384)
‘Wordle’ Today, Thursday, July 7: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#383)
‘Wordle’ Today, July 5: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#381)
This article was previously published on Source link