Having trouble with today’s Wordle? If so, we’re here to help.
Are you trying to solve Wordle #391 for July 15, 2022 and need help? Today’s word is tricky – we can’t believe it fits in the answer box so well. We have a few tips that might help you keep your impressive Wordle series alive.
Before checking out the tips below, check out our simple guide on how to play Wordl for some tips and tricks for everyday play, including strategies and good starting words. And bookmark ours Wordl Hub for more tips and answers.
More on Wordle
- The best Wordle tips, tricks and first words
- The best games like Wordle
- Test your knowledge of video games with these Wordle clones
Wordl is a vocabulary game in which players have six attempts to guess a five-letter word. Once you’ve typed a tip, individual letters within the typed word will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter you entered is 100% correct – the right letter in the right place.
- Yellow: The letter you typed is in the correct word, but you placed it in the wrong place.
- Gray: The letter you entered is not used in the answer.
The goal is to guess the right word in as few attempts as possible.
- Today’s Wordle begins with a W.
- Today’s wordle has two vowels.
- Today’s wordle can mean “to squeeze into a narrow space”.
Still problems? Don’t worry – you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, it’s below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is…
“Wedge” can be used in a variety of ways, according to Merriam-Webster. As a mountain, it can be used to mean “a piece of substance (such as wood or iron) tapering to a thin edge and used in splitting wood and stone, lifting heavy bodies, or tightening by turning into something is driven”. or “ something (e.g., a policy) that causes a violation or disconnection,” among other definitions. As a verb it means “to separate or force apart with or as with a wedge”.
‘Wordle’ Today, July 14: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#390)
‘Wordle’ Today, July 13: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#389)
LIVE: Prime Day deals for PS5 game – lowest prices today
‘Wordle’ Today, July 12: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#388)
‘Wordle’ Today, July 11: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#387)
This article was previously published on Source link