Having trouble with today’s Wordle? If so, we’re here to help.
Are you trying to solve Wordle #401 for July 25, 2022 and need help? Today’s Wordle is kind of an oddball. We have a few tips that might help you keep your impressive Wordle series alive.
Before checking out the tips below, check out our simple guide on how to play Wordl for some tips and tricks for everyday play, including strategies and good starting words. And bookmark ours Wordl Hub for more tips and answers.
More on Wordle
- The best Wordle tips, tricks and first words
- The best games like Wordle
- Test your knowledge of video games with these Wordle clones
Wordl is a vocabulary game in which players have six attempts to guess a five-letter word. Once you’ve typed a tip, individual letters within the typed word will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter you entered is 100% correct – the right letter in the right place.
- Yellow: The letter you typed is in the correct word, but you placed it in the wrong place.
- Gray: The letter you entered is not used in the answer.
The goal is to guess the right word in as few attempts as possible.
- Today’s Wordle begins with the letter E.
- Today’s wordle uses the same letter twice.
- Today’s Wordle could be a marriage alternative.
Still problems? Don’t worry – you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, it’s below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is…
Elope is a verb meaning “to run off secretly to marry, especially without parental consent”.
‘Wordle’ Today, July 24: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#400)
‘Wordle’ Today, July 23: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#399)
‘Wordle’ Today, July 22: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#398)
‘Wordle’ Today, July 21: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#397)
‘Wordle’ Today, July 20: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#396)
This article was previously published on Source link