Are you trying to solve Wordle #514 for November 15, 2022 and need help? We have today’s Wordle answer right here. But before you go ahead and check out the solution, check out our simple guide on how to play Wordl for some tips and tricks for daily play, including strategies and good starting words that might help you solve it yourself.
More on Wordle
- The best games like Wordle
- Test your knowledge of video games with these Wordle clones
Wordl is a vocabulary game in which players have six attempts to guess a five-letter word. Once you’ve typed a tip, individual letters within the typed word will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter you entered is 100% correct – the right letter in the right place.
- Yellow: The letter you typed is in the correct word, but you placed it in the wrong place.
- Gray: The letter you entered is not used in the answer.
The goal is to guess the right word in as few attempts as possible. If you don’t get the answer in six tries, you lose.
- Today’s Wordle begins with the letter S.
- Today’s wordle uses only one vowel.
- Today’s wordle is an aggressive growl of an animal.
Still problems? Don’t worry – you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, it’s below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is…
Bookmark ours Wordl Hub somewhere so you can come back for more hints and answers.
‘Wordle’ Today, November 14: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#513)
‘Wordle’ Today, November 13: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#512)
‘Wordle’ Today, November 12: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#511)
‘Wordle’ Today, November 11: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#510)
‘Wordle’ Today, November 10th: Word of the Day Answers, Hints, and Help (#509)
This article was previously published on Source link