One of the best exclusive features of Pixel 6 is the updated At-a-Glance widget, which shows the latest weather information, boarding passes, commute times, and other important information on your lock screen. But Google could push the Pixel 6’s At a Glance widget even further with a future update.
Our friends at 9to5Google decompiled the latest version of the Android System Intelligence app (formerly known as Device Personalization Services) for the Pixel 6 and discovered hints of brand new features at a glance.
Interestingly, some of these new at-a-glance features access apps like Google Clock, Personal Safety, and the fitness app of your choice. See the full list of new At-a-Glance features below.
- In a store: Automatically brings up your shopping list or rewards card when you are in a store.
- Bedtime: Reminds you when it’s almost time for bed with the clock app.
- Connected devices: Shows connected Bluetooth devices and their battery life.
- door bell: Shows who is at the door when your smart doorbell rings.
- fitness: Get daily step count and other activities from your fitness app.
- flashlight: Reminds you that your flashlight is on.
- Security check: Runs a safety check countdown from the Personal Safety app.
- Timer & stopwatch: A quick timer and stopwatch tool from the Clock app.
There’s no guarantee that Google will add these At a Glance features to the Pixel 6. However, the company is currently testing “Timer & Stopwatch” in the Android 12 beta and previously teased “In the store” in an Android 12 advertisement.
We don’t know when these new features will be available on your Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro, if at all. And while Google could As you add these features to older Pixel smartphones, we expect them to appear on the Pixel 6.
Source: 9to5Google via XDA Developer
This article was previously published on Source link